Ophthalmology Grand Rounds
Wednesday - 4:30 pm -- SSOM
The Department of Ophthalmology Grand Rounds provides learning opportunities and strategies to improve the knowledge base of participants for diseases of the eye, injury states, procedures, topics of interest, and medical and surgical treatment modalities. The goal of these offerings is to provide healthcare professionals with enhanced knowledge as well as new abilities/strategies that will lead to modified practice and improved patient outcomes.
Eligible for AMA PRA Category 2 creditTM
Physicians who view presentation videos can self-report the education as AMA PRA Category 2 credit TM.
Calculate credit earned based on you participation time with 60 minutes of participation equal to one (1) AMA PRA Category 2 credit TM. Credit is claimed in 15 minute (0.25 credit) increments and physicians must round to the nearest quarter hour.
AMA PRA Category 1 credit TM can only be earned by attending the live presentations of this activity.
VIEW VIDEO RECORDING OF PRESENTATION:
Videos are categorized below by presentation date. To view a video recording:
- Click on "VIDEO" for that presentation.
- Portal login will then be required.
- Video recording is done in half-hour segments. For each one-hour presentation, "Video Part 1" is the first half-hour and "Video Part 2" is the second half-hour.
- Videos are recorded on a timer system. As a result, video may not start immediately when the media player opens.
- You can click and slide the progress bar forward slightly to bypass any dead space.
Presentations may include copyrighted materials provided for the personal educational use of conference attendees and may not be further redistributed.