Unmask the identity of millions of T- and B-cell receptors in a single sample with high-throughput sequencing.
- Understand any immune-mediated disease and supports a broad range of experimental questions.
- Track T- and B-cell receptors over time or between sample types
- Identify highly expanded clones and diversity of lymphocyte populations
- Determine shared receptor amino acid sequences
- Highly optimized PCR primers and a synthetic immune repertoire with computational algorithms delivers accurate and quantifiable results.