To be considered for admission, applicants must submit all of the following:
- ONLINE application (Free)
- Statement of Purpose describing your research experience and professional goals as they relate to completing this program
- Three letters of recommendation - academic sources preferred
- GRE scores within the last four years (use school code 1412)
- Official transcripts from all schools attended
*Foreign applicants must also submit official TOEFL scores (use school code 1412) and an official transcript evaluation from www.ece.org.
* Selected candidates will be asked to interview.
Please visit our 'Admissions' page for more information on how we review candidates.