The Medical Polish Elective is a peer-led weekly class that teaches students how to communicate with patients in the Polish language. We seek to enrich a culture at Stritch by providing the opportunity to learn about a prominent community in Chicago.
- President: Monica Janeczek (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Vice President: Cheyenne Silver (email@example.com)
- Curriculum Coordinator: Veronica Drozdowski (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Curriculum Coordinator: Taylor Jaraczewski (email@example.com)
- Events Coordinator: Amanda Goslawski (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Josephine Dlugopolski-Gach (email@example.com)