Congratulations to the entering Class of 2019! We would like to take this opportunity to welcome you to Loyola University Chicago Stritch School of Medicine. Below you will find links to important information regarding your pre-matriculation and orientation. It is important you review the information carefully, as you are responsible for all deadlines and requirements specified in the links below. If you have any questions, please contact the specific office.
- Welcome Letter/Pre-matriculation Information
- Student Health Insurance - "Fast Track" or Waive Out of through LOCUS by October 1st
- Student Health Services - For questions, please contact Marianne Laff, APN at email@example.com
- Computer Aided Learning Laboratory Requirements
- Facebook Group
- Iggy's List
- Graduate Student Housing
- Financial Aid
- Hines Veterans Administration Information
- Matriculation Checklist
Orientation week will occur July 27 - July 31, 2015. Please plan on being present at all events throughout the week as they are mandatory for all incoming medical students. The schedule for orientation week is available HERE
- Family Weekend- For questions pertaining to Family Weekend and White Coat Ceremony, please contact the Office of Student Affairs at 708-216-3220.
Please RSVP for the Family Weekend and White Coat Ceremony (August 21 – 22, 2015) no later than Sunday August 2, 2015. Due to space limitations, students are limited to 2 guests for the White Coat Ceremony. If you have a special situation where you need additional tickets, please request this on the form.
RSVP FOR FAMILY WEEKEND & WHITE COAT HERE
On Saturday afternoon we will enjoy a cruise on the Mystic Blue boat at Navy Pier. Tickets are provided at a discounted cost of $20/each. Initially you may purchase 3 tickets (including one for yourself), no later than Sunday August 2, 2015 . After August 2nd, any remaining tickets will be made available to anyone who would like to purchase additional tickets.
Tickets for the Mystic Blue Family Dinner Cruise are available HERE.