Congratulations to the entering Class of 2020! We would like to take this opportunity to welcome you to Loyola University Chicago Stritch School of Medicine. Below you will find links to important information regarding your pre-matriculation and orientation. It is important you review the information carefully, as you are responsible for all deadlines and requirements specified in the links below. If you have any questions, please contact the specific office. Please check this website once a week, as information here will be updated as it comes in.
- Welcome Letter/Pre-Matriculation Information
- Pre-Matriculation Checklist
- 2016 Student Health Letter
- "Fast Track" or waive out of through LOCUS by October 1st
- For questions, please contact Marianne Laff, APN at firstname.lastname@example.org
- ACE Letter 2016
- CALL Lab Orientation Letter 2016
- Facebook Group
- Iggy's List
- Stritch's List
- Graduate Student Housing Flyer
- Financial Aid
- Hines Veterans Administration Information
UPDATE: If you would like to have access to the Health and Fitness Center from day 1 of orientation, please fill out this form: Health and Fitness Center Form. If you do not fill this out prior to orientation, you will have to visit the fitness center during orientation week to sign up with them separately.
New! If you would like to be able to use the Fitness Center before orientation, there's a new perk! See July Early Fitness Perk! for more info.
- Cubs/Sox game will be on Tuesday, July 26. Check back for RSVP information.
- Annual Stritch Day of Service RSVP
- For questions regarding the Day of Service, contact CCGH at email@example.com or 708-216-6318 or HSD Ministry at firstname.lastname@example.org or 708-216-3245
- JUMP Retreat
- Held on Wednesday, July 20 to Thursday, July 21 RSVP
- See email from Pauline Villapando for additional information.
- Contact Pauline Villapando at email@example.com with any questions.
Orientation week will occur July 25 - July 29, 2016. Please plan on being present at all events throughout the week as they are mandatory for all incoming medical students. The tentative schedule for orientation week is available here: Orientation Schedule *Tentative*. *Please note that you will receive a separate email with your orientation group in July.*
On the first day of orientation, you will be assigned to one of three communities, where you will have a mailbox and a locker. Please bring a combination or key lock with you for your locker.
- - For questions pertaining to Family Weekend and White Coat Ceremony, please contact the Office of Student Affairs at 708-216-3220.
Please save the date for the Family Weekend and White Coat Ceremony on August 20, 2016