Pre-matriculation & Orientation Information
Congratulations to the Entering Class of 2019! We would like to take this opportunity to welcome you to Loyola University Chicago Stritch School of Medicine. Below you will find links to important information regarding your pre-matriculation and orientation. It is important you review the information carefully, as you are responsible for all deadlines and requirements specified in the links below. If you have any questions, please contact the specific office.
- Welcome Letter/Pre-matriculation Information
- Hines Veterans Administration Information (UPDATED)
- Student Health Insurance - "Fast Track" or Waive Out of through LOCUS by October 1st
- Student Health Services (For questions, please contact Marianne Laff, APN at firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Computer Aided Learning Laboratory Requirements (CALL Lab)
- Roommate Form
- Faces of Stritch
- Family Weekend (For questions regarding Family Weekend and White Coat Ceremony, please contact the Office of Student Affairs at 708-216-3220.)
Please RSVP for the Family Weekend and White Coat Ceremony (August 22 – 23, 2014) no later than Sunday August 3, 2014. Due to space limitations, students are limited to 2 guests. If you have a special situation where you need additional tickets, please request this on the form.
RSVP FOR FAMILY WEEKEND & WHITE COAT HERE:
On Saturday we will enjoy a cruise on the Mystic Blue boat at Navy Pier. Tickets are provided at a discounted cost of $20/each. Initially you may purchase 3 tickets (including one for yourself), no later than Sunday August 3, 2014 . After August 3rd, any remaining tickets will be made available to anyone who would like to purchase additional tickets.
PURCHASE BOAT CRUISE TICKETS HERE:
- Financial Aid
- (all books available through Loyola's library)
- Orientation Schedule (TENTATIVE - you will be notified via email if any changes occur)