Stritch Visits 2022
Interested in learning more about Stritch? We welcome prospective applicants to join us for an information session on the following dates:
- Friday, September 23 at 10am CT - Virtual visit via Zoom
- Friday, October 7 at 10am CT - Virtual visit via Zoom
- Friday, October 21 at 10am CT - Virtual visit via Zoom
- Friday, November 4 at 10am CT - Virtual visit via Zoom
- Friday, December 9 at 10am CT - In-person visit on the Maywood, IL campus
All sessions will include a presentation about Stritch, an opportunity to speak with current students, and a tour of our campus. The visit will last about 2 hours.
***The University has determined that any visitors that come to campus must show PROOF OF VACCINATION or HAVE A NEGATIVE COVID-19 TEST RESULT at least 72 hours prior to their visit. Guests should plan to show their vaccination card or negative test result upon arrival to campus for any in-person Stritch Visits.***
Registration for these events is on a first-come, first served basis and intended for potential candidates to medical school.
Register for a session here.
While we are unable to accommodate campus tours outside of this program, we encourage prospective candidates to take advantage of one of the above sessions. If you have any questions, please contact the admissions office at email@example.com or by calling (708) 216-3229.