Program Track Websites
Loyola University Chicago Health Science campus offers several program tracks. Below are those program tracks for both Ph.D. and Masters students. As a note, all Ph.D. students start in the Integrated Program in Biomedical Science. After your first year, you choose from one of the six available program tracks where you feel you are most interested in continuing your studies.
- Integrated Program in Biomedical Science (IPBS) - All first year Ph.D. students
- Biochemistry and Molecular Biology - M.S., Ph.D.
- Cell and Molecular Physiology - M.S., Ph.D.
- Integrative Cell Biology - M.S., Ph.D.
- Molecular Pharmacology and Therapeutics - M.S., Ph.D.
- Microbiology and Immunology - M.S., Ph.D.
- M.D./Ph.D. Program
- Infectious Disease and Immunology - M.S.
- Bioethics and Health Policy - M.A., Certificate
- Masters in Public Health - MPH