Major Updates at the Loyola Genomics Facility!
The Loyola Genomics Facility is proud to announce an extensive update to our set of offered genomics solutions. We continue to strengthen our ability to facilitate biomedical research at Loyola by providing and maintaining a technological and analytical infrastructure for state-of-the-art genomics services.
New LGF services Include:
- 3’ digital transcriptomics, including single-cell transcriptomic analysis.
- miRNA services for sequencing of small (<40 nt) RNA molecules
- High-resolution sequencing of pre-selected gene panels for gene expression levels, copy number variation (CNV), single nucleotide polymorphisms (SNPs), or insertion/deletions (indels)
- Metagenomics analyses have been expanded to include the option of fungal community analysis (ITS amplicon).
- Many services now also automatically include with your data a digital token for the GeneGlobe Data Analysis Center, a web-based platform of bioinformatics tools to kickstart and simplify your analysis pipeline.
LGF offers advanced computational biology options to make the most out of your ‘omics data, whether it was collected at the LGF or elsewhere. Contact us to find how our analysis approaches can enhance your data's value and how to include LGF computational biology services in your next grant proposal.
We encourage Loyola HSC faculty to check out information on the updated LGF website, view our list of available genomics solutions and prices, contact us at LoyolaGenomicsFacility@luc.edu, and follow us on Twitter at @GenomicsLoyola.
The Loyola Genomics Facility is here to enhance scholarship and facilitate biomedical research at Loyola by providing and maintaining a technological and analytical infrastructure for state-of-the-art genomics service.
List of LGF Services
To submit an order please complete the sample submission form and the sample info sheet available under the Submit Samples tab.
- 3’ RNA Digital Gene Expression Analysis
- Targeted gene panels for expression level, SNP/indels sequencing
- microRNA expression of small (<40 nt) RNA molecules
- DNA Sequencing
- Amplicon sequencing
- Targeted gene panels for CNVs and SNP/Indels sequencing
- Genome/plasmid sequencing using sequencing (Up to 50GB sequence data with reads up to 10-30KB in length)
- 16s RNA bacterial community metagenomics
- ITS fungal community metagenomic
- LGF offers a wide variety of advanced bioinformatics options to make the most out of your data, whether it was collected at the LGF or elsewhere. Contact the LGF to find how our analysis approaches can enhance your data's value and how to include LGF Bioinformatics services in your next grant proposal.
LGF Contact Information:
Center for Translational Research & Education
2160 S. First Ave Building 115,
Lab 177A, Office 120
Maywood, IL 60153