Cancer Research Sequencing Panels
Reduce cost per sample and analysis burden with highly focused targeted panels that enable deeper coverage of regions of interest.
- Sequences key genes or regions of interest to high depth using pre-designed, analytical validated panels
- Provides cost-effective, actionable findings for cancer-relevant genes
- Obtains highly accurate results with variants present down to 5% variant allele frequency
- TruSight Cancer: contains 94 genes previously linked to a predisposition to cancer.
- TruSight Tumor: targets 26 genes frequently mutated in solid tumors according to CAP and NCCN guidelines, and clinical trials.
- TruSight Myeloid: targets 54 genes frequently mutated in myeloid malignancies.
- TruSeq Amplicon-Cancer Panel: targets hotspot regions of frequently mutated genes in both solid and hematological cancers.