Sample Submission Requirements
- Please submit samples in sterile 1.5 ml microcentrifuge tubes.
- Please clearly label each sample on tube using the initials of the investigator and consecutive numbers (e.g. JR-01).
- Numbers should never be repeated even in separate submissions, so the sample label will serve to track the total number of samples an investigator has submitted.
- If submitting samples on a plate, the plate should be sealed properly and labeled using the following convention: P.I. initials_Date_Sample 1 to Sample n.
- When delivering samples please pack on dry ice to ensure the samples remain frozen to prevent any potential degradation.
- Complete the sample submission form found in the navigation menu.
- Every sample submission must be accompanied by the Sample Information Form found in the navigation menu. Please download and email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please check the table below to get information corresponding to the specific application requested.
|16S rRNA Gene Amplicon||min of 20 ul in nuclease free water or TE buffer||Please contact facility for correct adapter sequences if performing amplicon PCR before submission.|
|Custom Amplicon||min of 20 ul in nuclease free water or TE buffer||Please contact facility for correct adapter sequences if performing amplicon PCR before submission.|
|Microbial Whole Genome||min of 10 ul in nuclease free water, at least 5 ng required||Protocol is optimized for a 260/280 > 1.8.|
|Microbial RNASeq||100 ng-1 ug total RNA in RNAse-free water or TE Buffer||Samples must be treated with DNAse. Sample should be free of salts (e.g. Mg) or organics (e.g. ethanol).|
|Micro RNASeq||min of 2 ug of total RNA in 25 ul nuclease free water||Include a DNase step with the RNA Isolation method. RNA isolation method must retain nucleotides < 30 nt (e.g. miRNeasy).|
|ImmunoSeq||Assay dependent, contact for details||Protocol is optimized for a 260/280 > 1.8.|