Asian Pacific American Medical Student Association
The Asian Pacific American Medical Students Association (APAMSA) is a national organization of medical and pre-medical students committed to addressing the unique health challenges of Asian and Pacific Islander American (APIA) communities.
One part of our mission is to bring together Asians, Pacific Islanders, and others interested in the health issues that affect Asians and Pacific Islanders so that we may have a strong, collective, public and political voice. We are interested in both directly promoting the health and well-being of the Asian and Pacific Islander community as well as in helping all health care workers who work with these communities understand how to care for the Asian and Pacific Islander patient in a culturally sensitive manner. Finally, APAMSA provides an important forum for APIA medical students to meet, exchange information and experiences and develop personally and professionally.
- National APAMSA Website: http://www.apamsa.org/
- President: Yilin Liang (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Vice President: Therese Blanch (email@example.com)
- Treasurer: Aoi Shimomura (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Social Chair: Aiwei Yan (email@example.com)
- Community Outreach: Daniel Yang (firstname.lastname@example.org)