Catholic Medical Association
The Catholic Medical Association is a national, physician-led community of healthcare professionals that informs, organizes, and inspires its members, in steadfast fidelity to the teachings of the Catholic Church, to uphold the principles of the Catholic faith in the science and practice of medicine.
The Stritch Chapter hopes to further the above mission of the Catholic Medical Association.
- President: Sofia Ruiz-Castaneda (email@example.com)
- Vice President: Tatiana Barriga (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Secretary: Haya Asfour (email@example.com)
- Treasurer: Dale Lobo (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Mary Keen (email@example.com)