Jewish Student Association
Jewish Student Association's (JSA), formerly Hillel at SSOM, mission is to provide educational, cultural and social programs for the Loyola University Chicago Stritch School of Medicine community relating to Jewish life, culture and issues of concern to the Jewish community. Additionally, JSA at SSOM strives to be an active participant in the Loyola University Chicago Stritch School of Medicine community.
- President: Leah Tabernik (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Vice President: Gideon Levinson (email@example.com)
- Vice President: Mara Kaufman (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Treasurer: Ariel Sherman (email@example.com)
- Secretary: Elise Heisler (firstname.lastname@example.org)