Neonatology Interest Group
The purpose of this organization is to expose members of this organization to the practice of neonatology. The goals of the Neonatology Interest Group are to provide members with shadowing experiences in the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit, service activities in the Loyola community, research opportunities, and educational talks from attending neonatologists, fellows, and residents to prepare those students interested in pursuing a profession in neonatology.
- Shadowing in the NICU
- Noontime lectures monthly with Department Head Dr. Muraskas
- Panel discussion with neonatologist physicians, residents, and fellows
- Cradle Cuddlers service opportunity
- Summer research opportunities with NICU physicians
- Jonathan Muraskas (firstname.lastname@example.org)