American Medical Women's Association
The purpose of this organization shall be to provide a space to discuss the issues and challenges that uniquely affect women in medicine throughout their medical education and careers; to provide opportunities to connect female medical students and physicians to facilitate mentorship and leadership skill building; to encourage female high school and undergraduate students in the Chicago area to pursue a career in medicine. These purposes will be met through interactive panels, an organized mentorship/shadowing program, and leadership workshops. The aim of this organization is to develop into an official chapter of the American Medical Women’s Association (AMWA).
- President: Megan Ghai (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Vice-President of Mentorship: Emily Cesar (email@example.com)
- Assistnat VP of Mentorship: Oludemilade (Demi) Akinrotimi (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Vice-President of Events: Lisa Laurenzana (email@example.com)
- Secretary/Treasurer: Sandy Vein (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Bernadette Aulivola (email@example.com)