Scholarship Renewal Policy
Loyola academic scholarships are restricted to medical tuition and are renewable as outlined in your letter of admission. Scholarships are automatically renewable for medical students who:
- Successfully complete consecutive enrollment each semester
- Remain in good academic and disciplinary standing
- Academic scholarships can only be disbursed in equal portions for the fall and spring semester and cannot be used toward part time or summer school tuition.
- Students who choose to study abroad/ attend fellowships forfeit scholarship eligibility for the term(s) away.
- Students are eligible for scholarship funding up to the full amount of the award or until graduation from the medical program, whichever comes first.