Loyola University Medical Center Radiation Oncology is currently participating in the following clinical trials:
- RTOG 1071/NCCTGN0577 – Phase III Intergroup Study of Radiotherapy versus Temozolomide Alone versus Radiotherapy Concomitant with Adjuvant Temozolomide for Patients with 1p/19q Codeleted Anaplastic Glioma. Clinical Trials.gov Identifier: NCT00869401
- NRG-BN003: Phase III Trial of Observation Versus Irradiation for a Gross Totally Resected Grade II Meningioma NCT#03180268
- A Phase III Trial of Stereotactic Radiosurgery Compared with Whole Brain Radiotherapy (WBRT) for 5 or More Brain Metastases NCT# 03550391REGISTRATION CIRB CCTG CE.7: A Phase III Trial of Stereotactic Radiosurgery Compared with Whole Brain Radiotherapy (WBRT) for 5-15 Brain Metastases NCT# 03550391
- INTRAGO: A Multi-center, Radnomized Phase III Study on Intraoperative Radiotherapy in Newly Diagnosed Glioblastoma multiforme (INTRAGO II).
- MA.39: A Randomized Trial of Regional Radiotherapy in Biomarker Low Risk Node Positive Breast Cancer NCT#03488693
HEAD and NECK
- NRG-HN005: A Randomized Phase II/III Trial of De-intensified Radiation Therapy for Patients with Early-Stage, p16-Positive, Non-Smoking Associated Oropharyngeal Cancer NCT#03952585
- NRG-HN009: Randomized Phase II/III Trial of Radiation with High-Dose Cisplatin (100 mg/m2) Every Three Weeks versus Radiation with Low-Dose Weekly Cisplatin (40 mg/m2) for Patients with Locoregionally Advanced Squamous Cell Carcinoma of the Head and Neck (SCCHN) NCT# 05050162
- NRG-HN006: Randomized Phase II/III Trial of Sentinel Lymph Node Biopsy Versus Elective Neck Dissection for Early-Stage Oral Cavity Cancer NCT# 04333537 (This one is pending activation but we are currently working to get it activated.)
- S1914: A Randomized Phase III Trial of Induction / Consolidation Atezolizumab (NSC #783608) + SBRT Versus SBRT Alone in High Risk, Early Stage NSCLC NCT# 04214262
- EA5181: Randomized Phase III Trial of MEDI4736 (durvalumab) as Concurrent and Consolidative Therapy or Consolidative Therapy Alone for Unresectable Stage 3 NSCLC NCT# 04092283
- S1827: A Randomized Phase III Trial of MRI Surveillance with or without Prophylactic Cranial Irradiation (PCI) in Small-Cell Lung Cancer NCT #04155034
- NRG-LU 002: Maintenance Systemic Therapy Versus Consolidative Sterotactic Body Radiation Therapy (SBRT)Plus Maintenance Systemic Therapy For Limited Metastatic Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer (NSCLC): A Randomized Phase II/III Trial.
- NOVOCURE PANOVA-3: Pivotal, randomized, open-label study of Tumor Treating Fields(TTFields), 150kHz) concomitant with gemcitabine and nab-paclitaxel for front-line treatment of locally advanced pancreatic adenocarcinoma.
- EA2182: A Randomized Phase II Study of De-intensified Chemoradiation for Early Stage Anal Squamous Cell Carcinoma (DECREASE) NCT# 04166318
- F-SHARP - A phase I/II trial of Focal Salvage High-dose-rate BRachytherapy for Locally Recurrent Prostate Cancer in Patients Treated with Prior Radiotherapy
- A Study of Salvage Radiotherapy With or Without Enzalutamide in Recurrent Prostate Cancer Following SurgeryRTOG 3506: STEEL: A Randomized Phase II Trial of Salvage Radiotherapy with Standard vs Enhanced Androgen Deprivation Therapy (with Enzalutamide) in Patients with Post-Prostatectomy PSA Recurrences with Aggressive Disease Features NCT# 03809000
- Feasibility and Predictive Value of a Genomic Classifier in Men with Locally Radiorecurrent Prostate Cancer Treated on F-SHARP
- NRG GU008: Randomized Phase III Trial Incorporating Abiraterone Acetate with Prednisone and Apalutamide and Advanced Imaging into Salvage treatment for Patients with Node-Positive Prostate Cancer after Radical Prostatectomy NCT #04134260
- EA8185: Phase 2 Study of Bladder-SparIng ChemoradiatioN with MEDI4736 (durvalumab) in Clinical Stage 3, node PosItive BladdeR CancEr (INSPIRE) NCT# 04216290
- NRG-GU009: Parallel Phase III Randomized Trials For High Risk Prostate Cancer Evaluating De-Intensification For Lower Genomic Risk and Intensification of Concurrent Therapy for Higher Genomic Risk with Radiation (Predict-RT*) NCT# 04513717*Prostate RNA Expression/Decipher To Individualize Concurrent Therapy with Radiation
- NRG-GU010: Parallel Phase III Randomized Trials of Genomic Risk Stratified Unfavorable Intermediate Risk Prostate Cancer: De-Intensification and Intensification Clinical Trial Evaluation (GUIDANCE) NCT# 05050084
- A prospective database comparing outcomes with external beam radiotherapy, low-dose-rate and high-dose-rate prostate brachytherapyPrevious Title: A prospective database of high-dose-rate prostate brachytherapy
- EMBRACE-II: Image guided intensity modulated External beam radiochemotherapy and MRI based adaptive BRAchytherapy in locally advanced CErvical cancer (EMBRACE-II)
- Phase II Study of Concurrent and Sequential Carboplatin and Paclitaxel with Adjuvant Radiotherapy for High Risk Endometrial Cancer
- KYPHO IORT - Combining Intraoperative Radiotherapy with Kyphoplasty for Treatment of Spinal Metastases. Clinical Trials.gov Identifier: NCT02480036
For more information about Radiation Oncology Clinical Trials at Loyola,
Carly Quick, RN at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 708-216-2568.