Our students are enrolled in graduate programs in Cell Biology, Neuroanatomy and Anatomy. Students from the program in Molecular and Cellular Biochemistry and the program in Neuroscience are also housed at the institute.
There are also postdoctoral fellows working in laboratories within the ARP.
Niya Morris, BS
- Degree: BS, Illinois Institute of Technology, Chicago, IL
- Research: The role of microRNAs in gut bamie disruption after alcohol and burn injury.
- Mentor: Mashkoor A. Choudhry, PhD
- Current Position: 2014-date. Graduate Student, Integrative Cell Biology, Loyola University Chicago, Maywood, IL
- Email: email@example.com
Jennifer A. Schreiber, BS
- Degree: BS, Illinois Wesleyan University
- Research: Mechanism of omega-3 fatty acid protection from binge ethanol-induced neurodegeneration in rat hippocampal-entorhinal cortex organotypic slice culture
- Mentor: Michael A. Collins, PhD
- Current Position: 2015-date. Graduate Student, Neuroscience, Loyola University Chicago, Maywood, IL
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Degree: BA, Carthage College, Kenosha, WI
- Research: The effects of adolescent binge alcohol exposure on the response to stress in adulthood.
- Mentor: Toni Pak, PhD
- Current Position: PhD Candidate, Integrative Cell Biology, Loyola University Chicago, Maywood, IL
- Email: email@example.com
Maria Camargo, BS
- Degree: Ph.D. State Univeristy of New York Upstate, Syracuse, NY
- Research: Excessive alcohol consumption effects on antimicrobial peptides in lung transplant donors
- Mentor: Erin Lowery, PhD
- Current Position: Post-doctoral Research Associate, Pulmonary & Critical Care; Burn & Shock Trauma Research Institute, Loyola Univeristy Chicago, Maywood, IL
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org