Department of Medical Education Faculty Development Certificate Programs
Upcoming Certificate Programs:
You must commit to attending all of the evening sessions to receive full certificate credit. All certificate programs are scheduled bi-weekly beginning at 5:30pm and end at 7:00pm. Sessions will be held at the Stritch School of Medicine Cuneo Center.
- Foundations of Medical Education Research (September - December 2019)
- Developing Clinical Educators in Academic Medicine (January - March 2020)
- Statistical Analysis for Research in Medical Education I (January - February 2020)
- Curriculum Development for Medical Education (April - June 2020)
- Statistical Analysis for Research in Medical Education II (April - June 2020)
Please contact Program Coordinator, Cynthia Chaidez (email@example.com) if you have any questions.